For the fun of it, I decided to do a challenge. But not any challenge, nooooooo. I decided to do a 100 pushups a day for 100 days.
Everyday for a 100 days total I am going to do a 100 pushups. The fun thing about this challenge is that I can do it basically anywhere, at home, in the gym, in a hotel room etc because all I need is my body.. in other words: no excuses.
Why pushups.. eehhmm just because:
- It builds strength – upper body but also lower body and yes core to0.
- It boosts the metabolism – heart rate goes up and so does the metabolic rate resulting in burning more!
- It’s an effective cardiovascular exercise see #2.
- It improves posture.
- It prevents lower back injuries.
- And last but not least… it’s a major ego booster. for sure.
My rules for this challenge is, no matter what I have to complete the challenge. It doesn’t matter when they’re done, all at once or divided in sets, maybe different types of pushups, as long as the 100 pushups are completed.
So there, now come and join me and kick some extra azz!