As I mentioned in a previous post I am on a 50 day fast before Easter. That basically means that I am vegan with the exception of fish and bread. That’s why I like to try new things and come up with nice recipes that are easy and delicious for people on a fast, vegans, people avoiding dairy or are lactose-intolerant and of course everyone else. So basically it’s for everyone.
For this recipe it’s very important to use chilled full fat coconut milk from a can. So keep a can or two of coconut milk in your fridge so that you’re always ready to make this recipe!
- One can chilled coconut milk
- 1 1/5 tsp raw cocoa
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Cold mixing bowl
- Electric beater
- Optional: Blue Berries and Mint Leaves
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Open can of coconut milk, do not shake it! Scoop coconut cream solids into a cold mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for another use or not..
- Beat coconut cream using electric mixer on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, it will take about 7 to 8 minutes. Add the other ingredients to coconut cream; beat 1 minute more. Taste and add more stevia if desired.