Today I choose to not do any supersets. I really wanted to focus on performing each and every exercise correct. So slow movements, mucles fully engaged and activated and also, very important, focused on my breathing.
I started with jump rope skipping with the weight vest for the first 10 minutes. Then I took the vest off and continued for another 5 minutes fast. Man it felt good!!
After that I started the first lifting exercise, the one and only awesome deadlift. I did 5 sets, slow and controlled. Then I moved on to doing the glute gam raise on the Pulldown machine. Wait what?? Yup instead of on the floor I did it on the Pulldown machine.
It worked my hams and glutes hard but also my core, win!
After that it was time for the leg press, wide stance because it works the hams best and last I did one leg deadlifts with the kettle bell.
Obviously today’s focus was on the hams 😉
- 15 minutes Jump rope skipping with weight vest
- Deadlifts 5 sets 6-10 reps
- Glute ham raise on pulldown machine 3 sets ’till failure
- Leg press, wide stance feet pointed outwards 3 sets 8-10 reps
- Calves on leg press 3 sets 4-6 reps
- One leg deadlift with kettle bell 3 sets each leg 6-8 reps