Another day, another workout whooot whooot! Today’s workout was focused more on the legs with a little bit (uhmm) of upper body movements. I loved the combination of resistance training combined with conditioning.
Best of both worlds! Try it out and see how it feels!
- 30 jump lunges with front kick
- 30 side planks with knee tuck
- 30 single leg deadlift with torso parallel to the floor
- 30 dive bombers
- 30 dynamic pushups
- 30 donkey kicks
- 30 sumo squats with knee tuck
- 30 crunches with exersice ball
- 30 bridges with exercise ball
- 30 superman’s
Then I did 3 sets of heavy hip thrusts for 10 reps each set and it was time for another but very short circuit.
Timer was set for 5 rounds 45 second intensity and 15 sec rest.
- Ski jump
- Glute kickbacks left
- Glute kickbacks right
- Low jacks