As I did this workout this morning I remember complaining to my lady friends about how I hated the person writing this workout.. it was me.
Normally I love training by myself because people tend to distract you and talk and keep you off of your workout but these ladies and I pushed each other to go hard and finish strong.
Just look at the workout below you can see it’s totally an asskicker and definitely not for the faint of heart. A total of 360 reps in as short time as possible.
- 30 Burpee to glute kickbacks
- 30 Fall to floor pushups and come back up with 2 hand pushes.
- 30 sec High knees
- 30 Bear crawl
- 30 Side lunge left hands touch the floor then move back up to shoulder press. Light plates in hands
- 30 Side lunge right hands touch the floor then move back up to shoulder press. Light plates in hands
- 30 Forward jump (as far as you can) 3 small jumps back
- 30 Plank knee tucks to plank jacks
- 30 Leg lifts hold 2 sec
- 30 Burpee spider
- 30 One leg triceps dip
- 30 Chest lifts