It’s been a short little while since I posted.. Hey sometimes life happens! Not that that’s a bad thing it just means I was forced to do other fun things! I know, right?!
So this past week I did two full body workouts a kickboxing session and a short hiit. Not really what I had planned but totally a$$ kicking! Plus my phone was so proud of me for exceeding my daily step target #win!
This post is about the first full body blast, it is so intense that it deserves its own post. For real.
To kickstart the workout I needed my kickboks bff to join me, yay! We started with a warm up light weight combo, 5 sets of front squat, to shoulder press to straight legged deadlift, all in one.
After that and some light stretching it was time to write history..
- Superset 1, 3 sets:
- 6-8 reps Narrow stance pushups (slow)
- 8-10 reps Dumbbell rows (each arm)
- Superset 2, 3 sets:
- 40 high knees, alternating feet against bench (20 each leg)
- 6-8 lateral raise
- 3 sets, 6-8 reps lat pulldown
- 3 sets, 8-10 reps leg press
- 3 sets, 6-8 reps supercombo: front squat, to shoulder press to straight legged deadlift with challenging weights!
- Superset 3, 3 sets:
- 30 sec Regular plank
- 30 sec Reverse plank
- 3 sets Flutter kicks
- Rest period between sets was 30-60 seconds.