This leg day was epic. I went hard, barely rested, increased weight.. I was in the zone. Have a look at the workout below and tell me what you think. I could barely walk after this and my legs were sore almost all week. Not that soreness is a measuring thing of knowing when you have a good workout or not, it was just my experience and it felt ah-mazing.
- Start with leg press, start weight first set 60kg plates. Each set increase weight with 40kg. No rest only time to stack plates. Until working set weight for 6 reps.
- Superset 3 sets
- Barbell Squats 8 reps
- 10 pushups rest 30 sec
- Split squats 16 kg dumbbells 3 sets 5 reps each side
- 30 sec jump rope 30 sec rest.
- Superset 3 sets 30 sec rest
- Goblet squats
- Cable Glute kickbacks
- Superset 3 ses
- Standing calf raise on smith machine plates
- jump rope skipping 30 sec, 30 sec rest 3 sets.