Chest day is one of those days that I barely break a sweat so today I decided to take short resting periods of only 30 seconds. Just enough to catch my breath and have a sip of water and regret resting for this short amount of time.
My warm up was doing the exercises but with hardly any weight and with each set I increased weight until I met my working weight. Then I started counting the sets. This saves me a lot of time in the gym. A few years ago I lived and breathed the gym I could stay there for 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week. Now I barely have an hour so every minute counts!
- Dumbbell bench press, start with light weight and work your way up to 3 working sets for 8 reps
30 sec rest.
- Incline dumbbell press 3 sets for 15 reps 30 sec rest
- Superset 3 sets 30 sec rest
Dumbbell flys for 6- 8 reps
Pullovers for 8 reps
- Cable flys 3 sets for 6-8 reps
Jump rope skipping 30 sec
- Triceps cable pushdown 3 sets for 8-10 reps