Last night I didn’t get much sleep. I was up all night in pain.. DOMS. It was so bad that I couldn’t even stretch out ugh. My legs and glutes are still sore from last Monday and my chest and triceps are sore from yesterday. I know that this level of soreness has everything to do with the fact that I took too much time off of working out and now I am paying the price. Small price if you ask me 😉
Today was back day, I sarted with the compound movements and ended with a single-joint move.. the decline bench dumbbell pullover.. yes pullovers for back.. this exercise works the lats really good. It puts the lats under tension for a longer range of motion because the bench is in a decline position than when using a flat bench. Excellent way to end back day with.
- Bent over barbell row 4 sets each set ’till failure. 1-2 min rest between sets.
- Single arm dumbbell row 4 sets ’till failure, last set dropset. No rest in between sets!
- Wide grip seated cable row 4 sets 8-10 reps last set dropset. 30 sec rest between sets
- Superset 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Reverse close grip lat pulldown
- Wide grip lat pulldown
- Incline dumbbell pullover 3 sets 8-10 reps