Another kickazz workout done! I tried to hit the back muscles from different angles to make sure all of the back muscles are activated (at least that’s how it feels for me).
Some say it doesn’t matter and keep doing the same compound movements to get their results and some say is a must to hit the muscles at different angles. I just do what I feel like doing, mixing things up and so far so good.
Take a look below and let me know what you think 💪🏼👊🏼
- Dumbbell row 4 sets for 8 reps
- Plank plate shift for 20 reps total
- Superset 4 sets
- Kneeling high pulley row 10 reps
- Shotgun row 10 reps
- Seated cable wide grip row 4 sets, start with light weight (for 15 reps) and work your way up in weights until you reach only 4 reps
- Lat Pulldown reverse close grip, same as #3. Increase weight each set.
- Upright row ez bar for 8 reps
- Cable biceps curl for 6-8 reps