Oh-em-geeeeeee!! These are by far the BEST No-bake fudgy brownies I have ever made! Ugh!
- 200 gr almond flour
- 200 gr dates **the dates needto be soft and pitted, if they are not soft soak them in waterfor about 15 minutes
- 2 heaping tabelspoons cocoa
- 2 small bananas or one large
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder*
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbs water*
*You can easily leave the whey and water out of this recipe..
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Dark chocolate with caramel pieces
- Coconut flakes
First mix all of the dry ingredients together in a food processor then add the wet ingredients and mix it all until a thick dough is formed.
Put it in a container and press it a bit down. Add the topping of your choice, press again so the topping will stick to the dough. Put it in the freezer for about an hour before devouring it all leaving nothing for you kids, significant other or anyone else. Wait.. what?!